There’s nothing that brings a backyard to life like a patio does! The addition of a deck or patio to your home can result in not only a more esthetically pleasing entertaining environment, but also serves as an enhancement to your personal life. We have a team of patio designers at Country Gardens that will work alongside you to help you select the right materials for the project that provide both the function and specific look you have been dreaming of. Our patio services offer paver, natural stone, concrete and travertine patios.
Our Noblesville Patio Design product advantages:
- More durable, longer life
- High return on investment
- Multiple unique shapes, sizes and colors for natural beauty and character
- Less maintenance
- Easily reusable, unlike asphalt
- Cooler in the summer
Want a patio that is functional both during the day as well as at night? The addition of low voltage outdoor lighting to illuminate pathways and stairs, can have great dramatic effects and additional enjoyment to your evening backyard patio parties.
No matter the outdoor space we are constructing for you, we work diligently to have the materials blend in to the natural environment and continue to support your home’s architectural integrity with our Noblesville Patio Designs.
Whether you’re looking for a flagstone patio or a paver patio we offer exceptional Noblesville Patio Designs. We work with quality designing equipment to gather an understanding of your yard’s landscape to build a long-lasting, attractive patio. We don’t just pour concrete or place bricks; we find out your needs and we custom build to them. We want your patio to be as unique as you and your home are.
When designing the perfect patio for your Noblesville home, it is important to take your outdoor patio furniture into account. It’s highly unlikely your patio will include furniture, so it’s important to figure in how to structure your patio accordingly. There needs to be sufficient area and space to accommodate the furniture. Without consideration, your furniture may not work in your dream patio, that is why it’s a great plan to work with a company that can bring your design to life with computer-based tools.
Interested in a Noblesville Patio Design built with pavers?
A patio can be created with many materials, but it’s hard to beat one made from pavers. Pavers are a good choice for your patio, they are easy to install and low maintenance. The initial cost may be higher than other options for a patio deign, but you’ll save in the long run by not having to stain or seal it continuously. Interested in learning more about the patio pavers we use?
Brick Patio Pavers
Brick is one of the most popular paving stones for paver patios. They come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Brick Patios give an amazing new traditional or even a Mediterranean look to your updated outdoor landscaping.
Benefits of brick patio pavers:
- Strong and durable – able to withstand heavy weight and frequent foot traffic.
- Flexible – unlike poured concrete that cracks when the land around it moves, brick pavers adjust to the movement of the soil around them.
- Low maintenance – Unlike wood patios that need to be constantly re-stained and cleaned off, bricks just need a quick scrubbing!
Concrete Patio Pavers
Sick of boring, poured concrete patios? Look into concrete patio pavers! Concrete pavers are more affordable than stone and even more colorful.
Benefits of concrete patio pavers:
- Durable – Whether it’s rain, sleet or snow concrete patios pavers can withstand it all!
- Diversified – If you are looking for something that’s totally new and different from your neighbor’s patio, concrete pavers might be the right fit for you. They come with many different patterns, engravings, stenciling and more.
- Colorful – Concrete paver patios come with a variety of color options that allow you to pick through to find the perfect ones for your patio.
- Repairable – If you choose interlocking paver stones it’s easy to replace one stone with a new one if one gets damaged.
Flagstone Patio Pavers
Stone is also largely used for patio pavers. You can use multiple types of stone for paving your patio. The stones can come in multiple shapes from pre-cut to rougher, uncut ones that add a natural and elegant new look to your patio space.
Benefits of stone patio pavers:
- Strong – Stone patio pavers are three times stronger than poured concrete.
- Durable – They can withstand many different weather conditions and are less likely to crack or become damaged.
- Versatile – Stone pavers come in a variety of shapes, designs and sizes that can be arranged to fit the patio design of your dreams.
- Water resistant – Stone pavers are highly resistant to water. Due to this, the water falls off the stone into the joints that help lock the stones into place even more.
Granite Patio Pavers
Granite patio pavers are a beautiful option for your patio design. They are highly preferred paving materials by property owners as well as landscape designers because of their divine beauty.
Benefits of granite patio pavers:
- Durable – Granite patio pavers are one of the most durable stones. It has a very hard surface that cannot scratch or wear easily.
- Low maintenance – Granite patio pavers are also easy to maintain. A quick clean and seal is all you have to do to freshen them up!
- Easy to repair – Granite pavers are easily repairable. They are installed one by one, so a single paver can be removed and replaced with low cost. After the paver has been removed, a new paver can be installed without much hassle.
By now, you may have been very much familiar with the types of patio paver materials and their benefits. If you are interested in learning more, get in touch with us to get started on building your home’s new patio design. We’d be honored to assist you with all your Noblesville Patio Design needs.